I have been trying to finish a quote with A.C.E.'s Roofing since end of FEBRUARY. They provided a roof quote (for shingles) for me end of January. When the initial quote was being done I let them know I would also like pricing on metal. They said no problem, just call the office & they'll work it. Feb 14th I called & asked for a quote on metal. A day or two later I received a call from Susan asking what kind of metal I would like & she provided me with a website to go to for my selection. I immediately did as asked & provided her with my selection. I also asked if she would like my email address so she could email my quote when it was ready but she said "no", that when/if she needed it she would call me. Feb 19th I called to check on the status of the quote & I was told they were still waiting on the metal supplier to get back to them. Fast forward to March 26th, I had been out of the country for three weeks & assumed during that time I would have received a call that my quote was ready, I did not, not a single call from anyone at A.C.E during that time. So I called to follow up again, I was told they still had not heard from the metal company but they would follow up & get the quote done asap. I asked again if they would like my email address & this time she took it. March 28th I called again to follow-up, Susan was again super nice & apologetic & said that she would stay on top of it. I also asked her about Hurricane straps, if she was able to tell me how many they thought I would need. She said she would find out & that she personally would call me back if not by end of day at the latest first am the following morning. March 30th, I once again had to call to follow up, once again Susan was super apologetic, saying she was really going to "push" to get my quote done. At this point I even asked Susan if I was doing something wrong. Was there something more she needed from me to get this done? I told her I felt like an idiot for being so persistent but I was ready to hire them, I just needed the metal price to make the decision on which roof to go with. Again, Susan promised she would stay on top of the woman that was handling the quote until it got done. Well today is April 12th & I've still not heard a peep from A.C.E. I would assume anyone reading this review would by now be thinking that I am the idiot for pursuing this for so long. You would be right. I have finally surrendered & come to the realization that my little bit of business was just not worth it to them. Even sadder is they were recommended to me by a friend who not only has used them but was their top reference to others. That has changed as well. My point to all of this is...RUN! If this is how you're treated when trying to give them business, I can only imagine how you're treated once they actually have your business. read more